Members Photo Competition -win 3 days fishing on the Slaney
To celebrate the launch of the new website we are running a photo competition with a great prize of 3 days salmon or seatrout fishing for one rod on three different prime beats on the river.
Members, including junior members, are encouraged to submit up to three photos which may cover any subject related to the Slaney Valley including its landscape, wildlife and fishing. In addition to the prize, a selection of entries will be displayed in a gallery on this page.
Entries received by email on firstname.lastname@example.org up to 31 August 2021 will be eligible to be considered for the prize and the result will be announced on the website.
Rules of the competition.
- All photos must be original work, taken by the member and must be submitted by email before 30 May 2021. Other than resizing the photo must be in its original state and cannot be altered in any way.
- Individual photos should be no larger than 2 megabytes and a maximum of 3 photos can be submitted by one member.
- No third party may own or control any materials the photo contains, and the photo must not infringe upon the trademark, copyright, moral rights, intellectual rights, or rights of privacy of any entity or person.
- Entries will be judged by a committee appointed by the board of the Slaney River Trust. All decisions are final. The Slaney River Trust reserves the right to disqualify any entry that is deemed inappropriate or does not conform to stated contest rules.
- By entering the Contest, entrants agree that photos submitted can be used by the Slaney River Trust on its website or for other purposes.
- The winner will be contacted via the email address provided during entry.
- The dates on which the fishing offered in the prize can be used will be agreed with the owner and must be used before the end of the 2022 season. If the winner is a junior member they must be accompanied by a responsible adult. There will be no cash alternative prize.
- The contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law.